Saturday 11 July 2009

Chapter 8

“Oh, stop it Shreyas! You think I did all this to Rahul on purpose? You think Rahul was not important to me? You think I was being selfish all the while? Yeah, I was being selfish for a while. I was being selfish till I finished my bachelors, as I knew Rahul had done a lot for me, and the chances of me reciprocating to his feelings were high. So, I didn’t want anything to affect my studies, and I kept my distance from Rahul. But once my bachelors were over, I wanted to reconcile. That was when I heard Vinay was free. I was scared of him. I was scared he would do something to Rahul if he got to know Rahul and I were close to each other. So I maintained my distance from Rahul. Even when I met Rahul now, I tried to show Vinay that Rahul and I were far from one another. That is why I created a scene. Now to solve all this, Im going to go to Rahul and reconcile. The problem is going to be solved, right here right now.” Said Anjali.

“Oh so that was the plan, Anju.”, said Vinay as he entered the room addressing Anjali by the name he had known her best. “You would go off with him, and let me lick the woods here eh? What bullshit. Don’t you realise, that bastard broke my leg. I can’t walk, goddammit!!”

“Oh ya, and I believed you about that. As for the fact, I checked with the asylum, and I found out that you broke your leg in the asylum, leaving it into the grinding machine, in a seething rage. How easy it is to put the blame on someone else! I’m going to Rahul now, right now!!”

“Oh ya, lets see how it all goes. You people wont be happy. Trust me, not till I’m there atleast!!” saying this, with a villainous laugh, Vinay walked out of the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment