Saturday 11 July 2009

Chapter 10- Author's note

This is supposed to be a sequel to my earlier story The Road Not Taken. The characters are basically the same, but for Maria who is just a mentioned character here. I would like to thank all those in and around me who have contributed in a huge way to my thinking process. I’d like to thank my parents, ISI Delhi, the nurture camp, Abhimanyu, Pradeep, Don Raghav, Bharath, CS Karthik, Shailu, Dummi, the LastBenchers, the Meeters, Maneesh Thakur sir and KKA sir for inspiring me to put together various parts of the story. Though certain real life incidents have been inspirations here and there, the story is completely fictional, and does not intend to hurt anyone’s sentiments or feelings in any way or the another. It, in no way reflects anyone or me, in any form whatsoever. None of this can end without thanking, my co-author and my best man, Shre. Macha without you, anything creative in me is impossible da. Thanks a tonne.
Thank you!
Ever yours
IS Chappli.

No comments:

Post a Comment